Are your clothes and accessories are works of art to you? Well give them the home they deserve! Walk in closets are no longer exclusively a perk of mansion living. While certainly a luxurious design detail can also be a hugely functional section of your home. The first thing to decide when considering walk in closet ideas is how to create the most functional space possible. These walk in closet design tips combine beauty, organization and that special feeling of luxury into one space.
- Include different closet display elements to showcase your clothing and accessories.
- A built-in vanity is a must have in a walk in closet.
- Create a minimalist feel by installing doors that keep clothing hidden away.
- Make sure there is a place for everything. A functional walk-in closet has plenty of storage options.
- Your walk in should be a space that you want to spend time in.
- The lighting in a walk in closet is everything. Combine different lighting options including backlighting, overhead and mood lighting.
- Use mirrors on your closet doors to brighten the space up. In fact uses mirrors all over. You can not have too many mirrors in your closet.
- Install an island as the catch-all for your smaller items.
- Clothing boutiques can be great inspiration for your own walk in closet. Add elements you love from your favorite displays.
- Drawers are the best way to store a variety of items in your closet.
- A closet organized by color and length looks super organized and has an artistic appeal.
- Add seating to your walk in closet.
- You can use creative displays for shoes and accessories. Wall bars or open shelving highlights these pieces.
- You can build up to make the most of your space. Install a ladder or have a step stool handy for easy access.
- Choose white for your walk in closet. The simple color choice gives the illusion of a larger space and allows the cloths and accessories to do the talking.
Use these simple tricks to design the luxury walk in of your dreams.
To learn more about BlackRock Construction, our team and what we can build for you contact 802.861.1120 or firstname.lastname@example.org.